Join the conference:
Zoom meeting ID:
Time-tables – choose time-zone:
MDT – Mountain Daylight Time (UTC-6:00h) – Utah
CDT – Central Daylight Time (UTC-5:00h) – Minnesota
EDT – Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4:00h) – New York, Chile
CEST – Central European Summer Time (UTC+2:00h) – Central Europe
EEST – Eastern European Summer Time (UTC+3:00h) – Eastern Europe
IST – Indian Standard Time for India (UTC+5:30h) – India
MST – Malaysian Standard Time (UTC+8:00h) – Malaysia
The 21st Universal Peace Conference (UPC2021) is organized on April 23rd-25th, 2021.
During the three days we plan:
- Inspiring talks and discussions
- Renowned Speakers and Scientists from around the world
- 12 thematic sessions
- Broad topics: Yoga, Health, Agriculture, Economy, Family, Human Rights, Education, Technology, Science, Religion, Spirituality and more
- International Speakers and Audience from more than 15 countries
- Opportunities for energizing connection
- Interactive online Zoom sessions
- All sessions are held in English due to international Audience
- Interesting artistic program including mantra singing, Indian dancers, etc.
Main points of the conference:
- The sessions are from 10:00am to 07:00pm (IST) each day.
- Opening ceremony at 10:00-10:30am (IST) on Friday, April 23rd.
- Ending ceremony at 07:00-07:30pm (IST) on Sunday, April 25th.
- The conference schedule is published under the link. All session times are given in Indian Standard Time (IST, UTC+05:30).
- The list of speakers is announced under the given link.
- The conference is open and free to all interested participants. We will provide e-certificates to all participants, both speakers and audience, who will share their email address.
- You can contact the organizers by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meet You and have interesting discussions!
Please, fill in the registration form, so we could send the link to the online event on Zoom to your email address.
Here you can find Facebook event about UPC 2021.